Schedule of Events
Saturday, September 11th
7:00-8:00 am Registration/Breakfast
8:15 am Live Draft with Team Captains
Calcutta Auction for All Teams
9:00 am Shotgun Start All Teams
18 Hole 4 ball Scramble
5 pm Supper
50/50 Hole in One Challenge
6:30 pm Prize Presentation
- Please be at the course 1/2 hour prior to your tee time.
- Turn your score card into headquarters with signatures after round is complete.
- Kindly return your golf cart with key to headquarters once round is complete.
- CPOA decision will be final.
- #4 and #7 Tee-offs have complimentary finger foods and drinks. Your registration package has complimentary food and beverage tickets which can be used at the Clubhouse or the beer cart.
- All hazards are red staked, point of entry or drop zones provided on each hold.
- Hole-In-One’s are governed by the Policy of the Issuer.
- Gimme Circle—If you ball rolls into the Gimme Circle, upon putting out, pick up your ball and remember to Count another stroke, just as if you would if you actually putted into the cup.
- Score cards must be exchanged at tee off and attested to by opposing team captain at end of round.
- Buyer beware—If someone on your team doesn’t show up, you don’t receive an extra shot (eg. 3 player=3 ball best ball, 2 players=2 ball best ball).
- Calcutta buyer MUST pay prior to round.
- Teams must swap score cards with opposing team to keep score and signed BEFORE cards are submitted.
$150,000 Shootout Draw
- $20 per ticket, may purchase as many tickets as you like.
- If your name is picked more than once, 2nd ticket is null and void. One chance to shoot per person.
- Ten people will shoot one time.